Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bride with Butterflies

This afternoon I went with my friend Kristin to get her wedding dress fitted as she nears the big day.

Right before we left, she had come over to me as giddy as a little girl getting to go try on princess dresses saying she had butterflies in her stomach.  Her just saying that gave me goose bumps.  She is a true bride-to-be and I was SO excited to see her dress in person BECAUSE she was so excited to try it on.

I knew immediately I wanted to capture her fitting on camera, but trick was... how can I show her WITHOUT showing the dress. Big Challenge when you keep getting yourself in the background because of the reflection in the mirror, or getting a portion of her dress and have to disregard that picture, but somehow I managed.  I got the beautiful bride-to-be looking ever so naturally beautiful taking it all in as she looked in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!