Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brrrr.... It's Cold Outside

This weekend I spent A LOT of time indoors, primarily for two key reasons:


  1. Its FREEZING here, and just walking our front walkway is an accident waiting to happen because we are too lazy to salt the walkway and/or shovel the walkway (again... its too cold to do anything that productive)
  2. I've been going non-stop with my social activities and am completely and utterly exhausted... Burst Dinner at Benton' Steakhouse I mentioned Thursday night, Walt's corporate party in St. Louis, and last night we celebrated little Lisa's 25th birthday! 
All and all it wasn't a productive weekend but it was a heck of a lot of fun! 

In order to keep chugging through with my daily posts I stepped outside momentarily to see if our house had any icicles, sadly it did not since we do not have any gutters I just learned.... HOWEVER, my neighbors DID have some and I was excited to snap a photo of them (and mid-drip I might add).


1 comment:

Thank you for letting me know what you think!