Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Canvas Deals for Today

Its been a while since I've posted some canvas deals....and since I showed you just how cool the canvas gift idea can really look, I wanted to give you the opportunity to prove yourself to your loved ones with a canvas gift.

Here are the deals I found TODAY.  Please keep in mind these are DAILY deals so will expire by the end of the day.  If you end up forgetting to buy these deals or choose to wait until later, you can always reach out to me directly at lmajor9@gmail.com and I will help you search for a canvas deal when you're ready.

Living Social Deal (It's sent for Kansas City locals, however you can use it even if you don't live in KC)
Shutterfly
One 16x20 Canvas Wall Art ($40) or One 20x30 Canvas Wall Art ($60) only costs $40

 
Groupon Deal (Deal is from Winnipeg, but is an online deal so again can be bought from any location)
44Wide
$69 for a 16"x20" Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Plus Shipping


Also, thought I'd include some other gift ideas since Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  When searching for canvas deals I also stumbled upon this great deal:

Groupon Deal (Deal is from Tallahassee once you reach the site)
$74 for a Customized alphabet Frame from Frame the Alphabet


Stay tuned for tonight's post when I show you another great Valentine's gift featuring Megan from ChasingDavies!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for letting me know what you think!