Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cold Feet

I will give credit to Lisa for the clever title as I was at a loss for words for tonight's post.

To give a little back story, there is a neighborhood cat named, Edwin, we call him Ed.  Lisa and I learned very quickly that his owners down the street don't take the best of care of him, especially during the Winter. Lisa and I took it upon ourselves to house Ed during the snowy Winter.

Ed got a little stir crazy after being inside all night last night, and was waiting patiently at the door ready to see how much snow fall had hit Kansas City.  Luckily for him, there was maybe 1/2 inch - 1 inch of snow, if that. I LOVE when it snows so was a little disappointed when I learned of this when I opened the door to  let Ed out.

But before Ed got to explore the snow covered block, I looked outside and noticed little, bitty bird feet on our front porch.  I couldn't help but try and get the little bird prints to show you all.

2 comments:

  1. I love when I get up early after a snowfall and see the animal tracks. There is something so cool about that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!