Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Its a Blizzard... or is it?

This is the SECOND huge snow Kansas City has had in two weeks that has exceeded 7 inches. I have never personally seen it snow so much here, nor have I seen it snow this much when I lived in Oklahoma..... people are calling this a blizzard, however, when I visited Walt for the first time in Denver four years ago, it snowed 3 feet... so I have a hard time believing this is called a blizzard.  Thoughts?

I couldn't help but run outside and snap a quick photo before I got covered in the huge snowflakes falling from thy sky.  Just to give you an idea of what we are dealing with right now, and have been since  2pm today:

Street lamp with huge snowflakes (white spots) landing on the camera.  Wish my camera could see the actual snowflake!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!