Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's the Weekend!

All I can say right now is "Thank God it's the weekend!!!" First week back at work after not working for over a week and a half is tougher than you think :)

To start the week off right I hit the ground/treadmill running to catch up on my miles for ChasingDavies 100 mile Challenge for January.  The goal: Run 100 miles in January.  Considering I started two days behind I have been playing catch up all week to get to 25 miles this week.  However, I put in my final run for the week and reached 24, so not bad after not running for two weeks right?

Now that the weekend is upon us I plan to get some R&R.  Walt and I are doing date night tonight and I am doing movie night with my girlfriends tomorrow night.  What lies in between is still TBD...

I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend, I'm going to try my very hardest to get you some great pictures to see!

But for now, this is what I already know my weekend will consist of:


Side Note: My sister sent me the book on the far right, "Forgiving the Unforgivable." I was a little hesitant at first, but coming from her, I'm really going to try and read it this weekend.  I haven't talked to my dad is coming on 4-years and have to see him at her graduation for the 1st time, and needless to say I have some concerns about it....

2 comments:

  1. BIG weekend for you. LOVED the photo of the lights. Reminds me of something we used to do with crayons as a kid - where we scratch off the black to find color beneath.

    Let me know about the book your sister sent - I applaud you for soldiering on with the next step in your process there....in CAN'T be a BAD idea...
    :) Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book your sister sent sounds intriguing, would love to hear your review of it.

    Enjoyed visiting your blog tonight, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!