Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

More Discounts on Canvases

I just saw in my mini-feed on Facebook that CanvasOnDemand is having 20% off your order, ending Thursday, 1/13 at Midnight by entering: SNOWBALL in the promotion code section at checkout

Also, if you want to have CanvasOnDemand updates in Facebook just click here.

Lastly, two more deals you may want to consider:

  • There is a Groupon today for CanvasOnDemand for $45 for a 16x20 (worth $126).  This is the exact Groupon I just purchased and used for my Mia picture
  • Snapfish is also having a deal with 20% off now through Monday, 1/18 when you enter Canvas20. I used Snapfish's canvas for my Mom's birthday gift this past year and was also a great investment and she loved it! 
Stay tuned for tonight's post on our Lovely Lisa! 

1 comment:

Thank you for letting me know what you think!