Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Plaza Lights

In a sad attempt to capture The Plaza lights before they come down to put an end to the holidays, Walt and I ventured on top of a parking lot to see what kind of picture I could get...

Needless to say, I really need photography lessons AND I really need to book a room at the Intercontinental across from The Plaza on the 15th floor in order to get the kind of picture I was hoping for.

Any who, this is what I accomplished in my pathetic attempt to be artistic tonight.

I do think it's pretty cool how the buildings disappeared and the lights popped, but I was hoping for a bit more of the view. Guess the parking lot doesn't cut it :) Next Christmas Plaza lights I will get you!



Plaza Lights January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!