Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Else Happened Today?

While Lisa and I were sitting around the house today, not paying much attention to Mia.  Mia took it into her own hands to play with the $5 cube my sister, Katie, gave to her last weekend.  She is oddly obsessed with this cube which I love because there is something to keep her occupied in the middle of the night!



Looking for something similar, try Walgreens, this little distraction is only $4.99

Look Familiar, check out Simon's Cat in "The Box"

Just to put this out there... I really do love my cat Mia, and I promise to all my readers I won't continue to obsessively post about her.  I just wanted to give you a glimpse into my life and what just makes my day sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!