Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I See, You See.

Time to get back on track.  Last week our friend Megan from ChasingDavies took a vacation so she wasn't able to get to the sunset picture. Also, we weren't given an assignment last class so we decided to make our own "I See, You See" assignment for the week.

Assignment: Picture of each other

Think it doesn't sound challenging?  Try taking photos after a long day of work in gloomy weather.  We both laughed when our teacher said today was a horrible day to be taking pictures outside, and we both looked at each other and were like... Ooops!

I saw:


She saw:



You love her outfit and want to know where she got it?  Check out her blog! Like my outfit? Ha... ya right :)

Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your outfit! And just realized we were both wearing stripes. :) In very different ways.

    My post will be live tomorrow mid day. :) Until then... xox!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!