Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Piano Man

I'd like to start off today to apologize for my lack of a post yesterday....by the time I got home and sat in front of the computer, Lisa and Walt emphasized the point that drunk posting was not going to do anyone any good :) Therefore I spared you!

It is not normal for me to say that about a Wednesday night...but after having some great wine and food at Cafe Trio with a few co-workers and a friend from Chicago the night got the best of me. But what I was able to take away from the night was a fun picture of the pianist playing great music! Took a few times to get the picture right since he was playing all over the place, but I finally got a good one!

He even gave me his card so I can send him the pictures! I warned him that I was just starting down my "photographer" path, and not to expect anything more than average.

1 comment:

  1. love this style!
    i´m following u
    great post!!!!!!!=D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!