Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Why Walk When You Can Cartwheel?

Yesterday I went outside with Megan to help her take a picture for HER blog when I an idea for my blog post today popped into my head.

I just learned how to take several pictures within seconds of each other to show movement with my cameras! Probably one of the coolest things I have learned in the class... lame I know, but I just love showing action photos especially funny ones like what you are about to see.

I LOVE cartwheels! I don't think it's possible to do a cartwheel without immediately having a smile on your face afterwards.  They are awkward to do, funny to see, and make you feel like a kid every time you do one.  It took Megan a couple of times to get warmed up and get her perfect landing, but all and all we got a fun series of pictures that I thought you all would enjoy!


                                    gif animators


Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!