Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Snow

Literally.

It's still Fall and it snowed in Denver today.

I don't know what I had in mind when I moved to Denver as far as the weather. I had heard it was sunny over 300 days of the year and that the winters were much better than KC, so I went with it. Wouldn't you?

Welp, when it was 80 on Monday and I saw that it was supposed to be in the 30s (yes I said 30s) and SNOWING close to 8 inches.  I thought ha! They said that all the time when I lived in KC and it would snow an inch.

Not here. It snowed 5 inches in Denver! Close enough to 8 for me considering I wasn't expecting snow for at least another month!

What's even more crazy... the leaves were still green/orange/yellow pretty Fall colors!


And here we have it folks... the first official Denver snow. At least it's pretty!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SNOW! I think I need to move to Denver, there just isn't enough snow in California.

    Anyway, Hi! I just found your pretty blog! Can't wait to read more!

    -Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!