Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I See. You See.

I just love Tuesdays! First of all, I have a dedicated post every Tuesday so I am forced to constantly be searching for the next ISUS picture.  Second, I get to see Meggy's view on our theme which is always fun especially now that we live in two different places!

So onto the most important part. The theme.

This week Megan sent me a list of different ideas that we could choose from.  After looking through the list I liked the idea of something simple but something that could be totally different depending on the way each of us thought of it.

Our theme this week was: BLACK & WHITE


I wasn't nearly as creative as I'd like to have been when taking this picture, but I couldn't resist.  Yes dangerous of me taking it WHILE driving (ooops), but it's hard NOT to want to take pictures all day long with my job.  I'm on the road for a good portion of it, which is completely different than being behind a desk/indoors beforehand.  Every where I look I see mountains and a beautiful view in Denver.  It really is amazing and I am so glad I am doing this job here instead of in the panhandle of Oklahoma!


Here's Meggy's take on the theme this week.  She went all creative on me and is showing it off double time with TWO pictures! Go her!


When I think of black and white these days, two very important things come to mind.  My beloved 8 year old little puppy who is black and white all over, and is quite curious lately with all the changes happening around the house.  Those changes?  The growing baby boy I'm carrying around (2 months to go!) and his evolving nursery.  That nursery is taking on a black and white theme of it's own, inspired by my pup.  So today, I have two pictures, because these b/w things in my life are very important!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!