Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

PINK!

It's every where I look these days.  I was lost today, as I am most days being in a new city and my job being in sales driving around all day, and stumbled upon this cute little shopping area... I think it was in Lakewood, CO... or maybe it was Littleton. Eh same difference at this point.  It's a point on the map that takes me anywhere between 15-45 minutes to get there.  While my iPhone has proven to be quite the helpful tool getting me around Colorado these days, it still has some flaws here and there. But what can I say, without it I'd be even MORE lost.

But sometimes being lost isn't so bad when you find cool places like this!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's something you don't see every day. I wonder if it's always pink, if it's in honour of breast cancer awareness, or something else completely.
    I'm with you on getting lost. My mom used to always say I couldn't find my way out of paper bag. I love my garmin (most of the time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! Pictures say it all!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!