Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sadie Baby!

I'm not going to lie.... I'm pooped.

I am pretty sure the moving to a new city, starting a new and completely different job, and moving into my apartment has finally taken its toll on me. BUT.... I love you all so I am staying on top of my blogging.  I need some routine in my life and since working out hasn't been working out (no pun intended), I am looking to my blogging for some routine.

Keeping today simple today after going through my weeks of photos that I have been building up since I was MIA, I stumbled across this cute photo of my friend Katie (KJ's) puppy I housesat while I was staying at her place in NYC when she was out of town.  Her name is Sadie and she is a a cutie pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!