Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Yummy Yummy in my Tummy!

Yep that says it all for my evening tonight. I hosted my very first work dinner tonight and it was a SUCCESS! I took a group of people to Del Frisco's and it was so delicious.  This restaurant is the best steakhouse I've ever been to.  Walt's parents took me there for the first time a few years back and since then I've compared every steak I've ever had to this place. Hence in the movie "The Law Abiding Citizen" Gerard Butler's character asked for a t-bone steak from Del Frisco's as he was stuck in jail... that's because it's the BEST! Seriously... if you live in or near Denver and/or Dallas I believe you ought to try it out.

I'm not going to lie it's on the pricier side, but worth it I promise.

Funny story about this picture (well as funny as a picture of napkins can be)..... I thought I had told the group dinner was at 5:00 p.m., little did I remember I had said 5:30... oops! I showed up at 4:45 waited for 45 minutes because I'm an idiot.  I sat at the bar like a goober sipping on my water because I didn't want them to show up and me sitting there three glasses deep in red wine, so I opted to make myself useful and take a picture for my blog post tonight :)


Oh and if you do go... try out the filet mignon oscar stye! Yum. Yum. Yum!

Hope you're all having a happy Monday night!

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!