Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Great Grand Junction

I feel like that could be the name of a song.

But my suggested song title aside, about two good things came out of my trip.  These pictures.

Oh and the fact I saw more cats wondering their streets than I had seen in two months being in Denver for the past two months. That was slightly exciting except they would all run when I'd try and catch them :)



The first one was on my way to Grand Junction and the second was on the way from Fruita to Grand Junction.

I was so happy to get back to Denver last night and sleep in my own bed.  I have always been one to get excited for work travel especially when it meant going to a new city I'd never been before.  But Grand Junction just didn't do it for me.  Not so much fun when you travel on your own and sit in your hotel room.

Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

Thank you for letting me know what you think!