Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I See. You See.

Everyone ready for Christmas?  I sure AM! Well... sorta.  I am still slacking on my Christmas shopping and to top it off I also have to Christmas time birthdays to shop for as well. Eeeks.  Better get a start on it!

For this week's ICUC, Meggy and I thought it fitting to go with a holiday theme:

The First Signs of Christmas

After looking around on Christmas lately, I've seen beautiful pictures with Christmas lights.  With people, pets, trees, houses.... But what about just the lights themselves?  They are so pretty when all lit up. Alone they make it feel like Christmas.



What's looking Christmas in Kansas?  Well why don't I let Meggy tell ya?

The very first signs of Christmas...snow flakes are falling, real and faux! The last couple of years, we've collected these LED lite up snow flakes to adorn our house around the holidays.  Something a bit different than the rest of the houses on the block, plus mixed with a fresh dusting of our very first snow, quite fitting!




So what do ya say?  Let's all get in the holiday spirits shall we?

1 comment:

  1. I think the illumination from Christmas lights is so beautiful :) Love the snowflake lights!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!