Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Quirky but Beautiful.

Why hello there.

I hope everyone got off to a good start for their week.  Countdown is T-Minus 2 1/2 weeks until Christmas vacay/celebrations. I'm pumped.

After getting sick as a dog this weekend and losing one of my weekend days to the couch and trying to bring my body back to life - I feel like I deserve an extra day to catch up on all the errands I could only do on Saturday and missed! Wouldn't that be peachy?

Work got insane last week so I'm just now getting to post this quirky picture of my sister Katie. I convinced her and my mom to go for mini photo shoot when I was back at home for Thanksgiving and look when I ended up with.... a weirdo :) But actually a pretty cool picture with the sun coming through. I gotta hand it to Katie for always throwing a fit for being my "subject" and then "turning it on" when I start snapping away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!