Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Homeward Bound

Ah..... so relaxed.  On an impromptu trip home to Tulsa this past weekend I got my fill of family, friends, and relaxation.  With this unemployment finger tapping me on the shoulder every second I sit at home searching all over the Internet for a job, I had to get out. Get home. How lucky that I found a decently priced flight last week and on top of that my sister would be home at the same time! Family reunion!!!

My favorite part about us all being home at the same time. Mani's & Pedi's.  Hollar! Even better.... my mom was loving on the massage chair so much she threw in a stone massage.  I've never had one of those before and definitely recommend it for those of you who love pedi's like me :)

Happy Monday my lovely little readers.  Hope it was a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!