Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Teach Me.

So this year I stumbled across this blog called "From Me To You."

I LOVE this blog. There are always unique photos I can look at to get inspiration to continue to practice my photography skills.  Recently I've become intrigued by her cinemagraphs. I lied, this is not recent, this has been an ongoing. Every time I see her post one of these I am always in awe on what beautiful pictures they are and how in the world she does it!

Anyone else ever heard of a cinemagraph? Me neither.  Well not until I Googled it, determined to figure out how to do a photo like this myself. My Googling got me here while "From Me to You" also shared some juicy deets. While I am still trying to figure out how to get this to work, I thought I'd share it with you in my exploration phase.

Has anyone tried this photography technique before?  Feel free to send it to me and I'll share it with everyone.


Pretty cool huh?

Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I've never seen this technique before but I'm not so great with computers. hehe, You have a really cute blog and that heel in this photo would be so perfect with a black party dress. Nice post, following you now & on twitter. Thanks for sharing this...

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!