Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Entrepreneur.

So lately... I've been consuming my "breaks" with running.  It's been amazing weather here in Denver.  When it's 30 out it feels as if it was 50 in KC.  I'm totally okay with that. Some thoughts started going through my head about what different things I could do with running to make some side cash while I look for a job, and then BAM. It hit me.  Well Teale did :) She texted me and told me about a dog running company here in Denver that I should sign up for.  So I did.  Then I realized, why not just do my own small dog running/walking business.  I can run. I love dogs.  I need a job. Perfect! So if you or your friends has a pup that needs some exercise shoot me an email.

Look I even made a poster! Remember this lovely lady?  It's Walt's parents dog Lucy.


What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!